Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

2002 Volvo S60 AWD has electrical issues that involve, dome

Customer Question
light stays on, Seat settings...
2002 Volvo S60 AWD has electrical issues that involve, dome light stays on, Seat settings erase, Radio changing channels fast and furiously, errors in "Door open" prompts and Bulb out warning that both go away after driving 10 minutes.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Volvo
Mirrors change position randomly
Answered in 1 day by:
11/29/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

• I am sorry no one has helped yet in return for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I believe I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
  • One possible cause is the alternator charging voltage is above or below specs. Has that been checked?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician