Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

2003 s80 t6 stalled driving down the road ,,cranks but no

2003 s80 t6...
2003 s80 t6 stalled driving down the road ,,cranks but no start ,no power at the coil pack
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: constant at the coil, checked the cam and crank sensors good
JA: Are you fixing your S80 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying lol
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: checked the fuel pump under car past the filter, pumping gas with ignition, checked relays all good
11/20/2016
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Chris,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can talk from 700pm to 900pm or tommrow 11-21-16 400pm to 900pm

Fuse 11 under the hood is the power to the ignition coils with the key on. This fuse is powered by the engine control systems main relay and fuse 23. Are these fuses and relays good?

What now

1. You have asked a question.
  2. You have paid a deposit and received an info request and or answer(s).
  3. Now it is time to follow up if needed or rate my answer, hopefully 5 STAR EXCELLENT. Sometimes the rating fails, responding with (I am a pleased) will suffice.
  4. You are more than welcome to still follow up. I want you pleased with me and my answer(s).

Thanks for using Just Answer, and rating me so I am compensated, Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It was the ECM relay fuse was bad , I replaced it and it starts fine ,driving good, thanks for your help Chris.
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician