Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

I lost my key to my 2004 Volvo xc90

Customer Question

I lost my key to my 2004 Volvo xc90
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 8 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.Unfortunately if your local locksmith can't do it, not many can for the Volvo, then you have to go to your dealer. I wish I had better news but they make it hard on purpose so it can't be stolen. :-/I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need help with this?
Please let me know.Did my advice help? If so would you leaving a positive rating for me?
But if you still need help please let me know and I'll continue to help.Thanks
Sonny

do you still need help with this? did my advice help?