Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

I have a P1054 code for the traction control on a 1999 S70.

Customer Question
I have a P1054 code...
I have a P1054 code for the traction control on a 1999 S70
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: 1054 and yes I have tried to reset it
JA: Are you fixing your S70 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am a 25 year Jaguar gold master , I have checked is fuses and replaced the ABS control mudule with a used one because I can't read the ABS for wheel speed
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Volvo
11/12/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.

Sorry you do not want an answer in return for the fee you paid.

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician