Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

The windshield front and back does not spray fluid. The

Customer Question
headlight fluids work. Is there...
The windshield front and back does not spray fluid. The headlight fluids work. Is there a separate fuse for windshields
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: The model is Volvo XC90 2006
JA: Are you fixing your XC90 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went to manual but it only lists headlight washers
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I think that's it. I could replace a fuse, but I live alone and don't want a large bill for dealer to take care it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Volvo
11/9/2016
Volvo Mechanic: gomi_otaku, Technician replied 1 year ago
gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, Technician

There are two fuses that relate to this system- a main 50a fuse in the fuse box near the battery in the trunk area (fuse E5) and a 10a fuse in the fusebox on the left end of the dash (C12) I'd suspect the one in the cabin at the end of the dash, since if the other was out you would probably be missing other accessory operation.

Do your wipers work aside from the fluid pump?

gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, Technician