Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

The radio asking for a code and I dont have it, Yes but the

Customer Question

the radio asking for a code and I dont have it
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Yes but the code not in there
JA: What is the model/year of your Volvo?
Customer: 2003 Volvo s40
JA: Are you fixing your S40 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I'm not fixin just teying to get radio come back on its askin for a coDE it not in thecar nowhere
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases it can be difficult to obtain this code info and a dealer may have to obtain it for you.They may not charge a fee for this but usually need to see proof of owner ship and a photo ID.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know before rating my help here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete