sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I need to know the color of the two IAT wires for my 2004

Customer Question

I need to know the color of the two IAT wires for my 2004 Volvo S80
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello? engine size? turbo or non turbo?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 cylinder non turbo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

not finding what I had hoped to find, I will opt out and open the post to the other experts

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The intake air temperature sensor wiring appears to have been omitted which I suspect was Tracker40's issue also. There are only two wires at the sensor though which you can simply look at to tell their colors, or you can determine which wire is which in a few seconds with a digital voltmeter. What is the issue you're having?