Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech
7276279

I have a 2003 S60, window down on the driver sideJust roll,

Customer Question

i have a 2003 S60
JA: Are you fixing your S60 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: window down on the driver sideJust roll
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: none of the window switches now seem to work maybe a fuse ?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. There are three fuse located in the interior fuse panel that supply power to the power windows on your S60. If your suspecting a blow fuse start first with checking the fuses C35, C36 and C37. See the power window wiring diagram for testing reference in the link below as well.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Power%20window%20wiring%20sept%2018.pdf