Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  18+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

I have a 2011 Volvo s60 T6 Turbo. After driving for about 50

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Volvo s60 T6 Turbo. After driving for about 50 miles we let the car sit for about 30 minutes. When returning to the car and after driving for less than a mile the car got sluggish and then the temp warning came on with the message to shift to a lower gear. Then the car shut off. Every atemp to start the car after that caused the car to shut down withing a second. Checking the car I determined that it was not too hot and the coolant levels are normal. The oil level was very low however, even though I recently did an oil change and the check oil warning has never apeared. There has not been any oil leaks under the car either.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Once the car cooled off a while and the fluids were at the correct level did it then start?