Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

My volvo xc90 2007 brake failure light indicator pop on

Customer Question
my volvo xc90 2007...
my volvo xc90 2007 brake failure light indicator pop on while driving got home.I notice that it would not start.Ok changed the rotor and brake pads same thing happen brake failure indicator .what am asking is how to start up again ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Volvo
8/27/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Still waiting on a reply thanks..

With the brake applied do the rear lamps illuminate?

Do you have a scan tool to see which codes are stored?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician