Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 99 s80 150k misfire codes but it come and goes

Customer Question

I have a 99 s80 150k misfire codes but it come and goes sometime when I wiggle the wires on top going to the oils it seems to change not sure if is that the wires are stretch going to the top of the valve cover inspected them but they look ok any one had this kind of problems plugs and coils are new the problem is that comes and goes and no codes for the adjuster on top thanks for any help
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • If wiggling wires effects this then its more likely damaged wires or loose wire to pin concerns in the connectors

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris