Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech
7276279

I have a 1994 940 non turbo. A few days ago while driving at

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 1994 940 non turbo. A few days ago while driving at highway speed the blower motor on the ac stopped working, few minutes later the motor died. I rolled to a stop, checked under the hood saw nothing out of the ordinary, tried to start the car, and it started up, I drove it home with the ac off. The next day while driving with the ac off, it did the same thing again. After a few minutes it started up again. Did it once more the next day, but could not get it to start, towed it home, and the next day it starts right up.The engine is not over heating, and is running very smoothly, then just cuts out. Does not feel like the engine is starving for gas just running great, then nothing.Any ideas as to what could be causing this too happen?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello Michael, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order for the engine to start and stay running you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injectors and proper fuel pressure. When the engine stalls and will not start can you check each one of these things and see if you can determine which one you are lacking and post back with this and I will see if I can help you determine the cause.