Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

Hola, Yes my cool radio I need d, Yes, 1994 940 sedan, 1994,

Customer Question
Hola JA: Hello. What seems to...
Hola
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: Yes my cool radio I need d
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Volvo?
Customer: 1994 940 sedan
JA: What year is your Sedan?
Customer: 1994
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Is not a mechanical problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Volvo
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need the code for my radio
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My volvo 1994 940 cedan
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok
7/6/2016
Volvo Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician