Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

I'm not sure. I have a 2000 V70 XC awd that will suddenly

Customer Question
I'm not sure. I...
I'm not sure. I have a 2000 V70 XC awd that will suddenly start running rough usually on a rough road or in a turn while driving slow. vacuum is reduced and the brake pedal is very hard. ( no vac assist). shut off the engine, restart and the condition is gone. This doesn't seem to happen at higher speeds. Because the engine is running rough, code P0014 and P0130 is set. The cam timing has been reset by a mechanic. any ideas? ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Volvo
6/18/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Just logged today and am checking all the long waiting customers to see if they still need help. If so let me know.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician