Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I recently purchased a 2004 Xc90 T6 Volvo, I am only getting

Customer Question

I recently purchased a 2004 Xc90 T6 Volvo, I am only getting 150 miles from a tank of gas. and I also need to know how to engage and disengage all wheel drive.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Volvo. The Volvo Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thanks. Donovan
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes my son is a auto mechanical. but now a Volvo expert
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing so far, just buy some tuneup parts. no injectors or censor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Volvo Mechanic should know about your Volvo?
Customer: from my experience the car has no power.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been waiting for some answers about my 2004 Xc90 Volvo. I have just paid u $24 and nothing
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

The rest of the techs must of been busy doing other things like myself today. I believe I can help. Just let me know, do you still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir I still do

hanks, I show you have a 19 gallon tank. Assuming your using 18 gallons in 10 miles. That would mean your getting 8.3 mpg. So your burning very rich or leaking fuel. If the engine is running poor, it may just be a tune up needed. If your not noticing it running poor then it spossibly a restricted air filter, or dirty or faulty MAF sensor. Are there any warning lights on and codes stored?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the top of your screen you will see 1-5 stars and a green submit button. You have already paid all the fees, now its time to rate the answer. Rating pays me from your deposit. I am only paid through not by the website if you rate me. Don't worry about a follow up later if needed, they are free and I welcome them. Ask me about a phone call if you prefer that service.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris