Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  18+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

There is a large hoes from the ratiator the hoes behind the

Customer Question

There is a large hoes from the ratiator the hoes behind the engine. Well when I look under the car the hoes look if it is getting so hot it's boiling. At the point when it comes out the ratiator and loops up to go over the engine.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Volvo. The Volvo Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked Coolant. It low
JA: Is there anything else the Volvo Mechanic should be aware of about your Volvo?
Customer: Oil hoes under there look like it has a small leak my last brought it on a friend's word as is and this is the fourth day and the coolant light came on. To trun engine off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** am going to try to help. Can you be a little more specific about your question?
Hi, do you still need help with this question?
Hi, this is josh checking in. Do you still need help with this question?