Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

HJA: Huh?Customer: i Pearl I can no power to my driver

Customer Question

h
JA: Huh?
Customer: i Pearl I can no power to my driver and passengers door so I checked all the fuses but now I got an mobilizer error and car will not start
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I removed all the fusses and was careful putting them back none were blown now I have a mobilizer and brake pedal error 2009 V70
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: unlock 5 X did not work that is it
JA: Is there anything else the Volvo Mechanic should be aware of about your Volvo?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did not get my answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.This needs done using a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your model here.I suspect you set off the theft system when the fuses were removed and checked and a dealer may have to do a theft relearn with their computer to correct this here.As for the no power to the doors check the wiring leading from the body to the doors at the hinge area as this is common to break and cause issues here.If a fault is found it will need repaired. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete