Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

2010 S80 wont start. say immobilizer try again put fab into…

Customer Question
2010 S80 wont start....
2010 S80 wont start. say immobilizer try again put fab into slot now it wont come out and NOTHING happens. Any ideas Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
3/31/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to a fault with the key/key fob itself.I have seen these fail before internally needing replaced to correct this type of fault here.I would have this tested to see if yours needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete