Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

Changing out D light in volvo s80 t6 2004 driver side....

Customer Question
changing out HID light in...
changing out HID light in volvo s80 t6 2004 driver side.... does the whol light assembly come out or..... im also changing out the brake light switch
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: so i bought an HID light because Imy low beam failure.... i can see driver side is out so i need to change it.. i bought the correct HID bulb now...time to change it out i was looking at youtube but noone has a video of changing HID in s80 2004
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Volvo Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions for the HID bulb as well as the stop light switch, in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician