Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2004 volvo xc 90 T6. Someone was working on the car…

Customer Question
Hello, i have a 2004...
Hello, i have a 2004 volvo xc 90 T6. Someone was working on the car but moved. He took the motor out when it went bad, now the new tech needs a vacuum diagram he does not know how to connect the vacuum solenoid valve and its three lines, and the three lines that run inside of the aluminum tube that runs in front of the motor to the back on the drivers side. Thank you so much..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
3/6/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, I am not finding any just by the year and model, if you can get me the last 8 of the vin number I will try to look up that way

41107932 here is the last 8 of the vin

HI,

Hmm, the only diagram I can pull up is the pcv routing. I will opt out and see if another expert has it.

I need an answer really bad....The aluminum tube that has the three lines in it may be the pcv lines. please someone..
Is anyone available to answer my question??? please i need an answer soon. i really need my car..
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

WE NEED PICTURES FROM CAR WHAT YOU NEED I CANT TELL LIKE THIS

CAN YOU PLEASE OPT OUT SO I CAN GET AN EXPERT

ok im volvo expert .i will exit per your request no one reply to you they all see you question

and you will buy this kit comes all together as one pipe

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/volvo-pcv-breather-system-kit-xc90-kit-p2xc90t6pcvk1

please rate me positive if you can do that for me

do you see what i send you