Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

04 volvo s60 cranks but will not start

Customer Question
04 volvo s60 cranks but will not start
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
3/5/2016
Volvo Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 2 years ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Allow me to offer you this attachment of thing to check when this occurs.

Thanks, Ron

I can not get this file to open

It opens fine for me, try restarting your computer.

Thanks again, Ron