Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

It is stuck in Nuetral and I think there is a mechanical…

Customer Question
It is stuck in...

It is stuck in Nuetral and I think there is a mechanical issue within the peice that switches the gears

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Volvo. The Volvo Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I see a loose peice in there, I need to replace that part but don't even know how to get it out or what it is called

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yez

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

I took the dash off and everything is bare,

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Volvo Mechanic should be aware of about your Volvo?

It is a piece of mechanics in the part that i dont know what to call

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
3/5/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

What volvo model you have any pictures or video for me to see