Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a evap leak on my 2005 s60r and was wondering if I…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a evap leak on my 2005 s60r and was wondering if I need to replace the pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Leaks can get messy. The Volvo Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The car seems is running fine, but check engine light is on and the OBD points to an evap leak

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Unless it's crazy hard :)

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Volvo Mechanic should know about your Volvo?

I don;t think so. I love it, and hope to keep it around

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
3/3/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

what problem do you have ? what fault code?