Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Have a 2010 Volvo L30 front end loader. Brought to dealer…

Customer Question
Have a 2010 Volvo L30...
Have a 2010 Volvo L30 B front end loader. Brought to dealer because it wasn't running very smoothly. Had road mechanic from Volvo dealer come to our shop and tell us (after working on machine all day ) determined it was a governor problem. Should go to their shop. Sent it to them and after about a month they told us they thought it was a governor problem.???? Now after over 2 months of having machine they hit us with a bill of over twelve thousand dollars. Found out that fuel rail was bent. And needed a wiring harness. My question is should a wiring harness and a fuel rail take some 91 hrs to repair
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
3/3/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

it can take lot time to take it a part and re adjust timing so 100 hours is what you see you will never know how much it took to do it or what problem they run into . but what you say real time would be he spent around 50-60 hours now they will charge extra they got make extra money of you cant fight or do much they charged you for wiring harness and fuel rail and testing taking a part governor so 12000 for governor and rail wire harness about right .