Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

My car was detailed today and now it won't crank gave me…

Customer Question
My car was detailed...

My car was detailed today and now it won't crank gave me Imoblizer message

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It won't crank. I put key in ignition and it light up display but will not crank

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
2/26/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

Hi

You can disconnect battery take plus and minus cables off the battery . Than take plus and minus cable ends and tape them together so they touch each other for 30 min this process will make hard reset to car computers and can bring car system modules online and normal function .

If you can take second of your time please can you rate answer positive excellent or neutral just press one of those ratting buttons and that is all . My boss looks for your feedback ratting from you to me to be good. If you can do that please for me and you can still talk to me after ratting we stay locked .A rating is required please . Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still have paid the web page but I get nothing no credit for replying to you . I want you to be pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.and please rate ok or positive . Thank you .

If that don't help you must use scanner and then see what module maybe got wett from detail but try that above if don't help next step to use scanner

do you need more help ?