Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

2000 s40-1.9 Won't start after sitting hour! Does turnover!

Customer Question
2000 s40-1.9 Won't start...
2000 s40-1.9 Won't start after sitting for an hour! Does turnover!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Volvo. The Volvo Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's about it! It starts after being turned off but not after sitting for an hour ! Installed new coils to no avail!
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I have a friend who works at a little garage without much testing equipment!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Volvo Mechanic should know about your Volvo?
Customer: No!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Volvo Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Volvo
2/27/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Has anyone checked the fuel pressure to see if its slow to build pressure or if the pressure is low?

What must you do to get it to start since you have confirmed it will start but not restart?

Has anyone checked spark and injector pulse during this time it will not start?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician