Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I just got a 2000 Volvo s70. The srs light is always on, the…

Customer Question
I just got a 2000...
I just got a 2000 Volvo s70. The srs light is always on, the service light is on, the check enginelight is on the brake light is on and the trunk can not open. Can any one help me solve these problems
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
2/24/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I can help you solve these issue with diag and repair. The first thing I need you to so is scan it and reply back with all the codes that are stored.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris