Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

Just had new Struts installed in my 2005 xc90 Volvo also

Customer Question
replaced all the required components...
Just had new Struts installed in my 2005 xc90 Volvo also replaced all the required components but the Passenger side starts to squeak when turning
RH
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Volvo
2/18/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Was the repair done to repair the squeak or did it come on after the repair?

If this occurred as a result you may have a bad strut bearing in these new struts. Did you check the ball joints and tie rod ends?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician