Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

You mention "remove the trim panels." How is this

Customer Question
Hi Edward, You mention "remove the...
Hi Edward,
You mention "remove the trim panels." How is this accomplished and what needs to be done on re-install to avoid any water leaks?
Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
1/22/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Are you planning the replace the glass? What year is it?

I want to replace the glass. 2001 V70 2.4 T wagon.

I see, thanks. The headliner does have to come out for that, along with the pillar trims.

.

If you give me your email address, I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Jerry,
I am totally dissatisfied with the direction that this transaction has taken and am therefore totally dissatisfied with this internet product. Therefore, I want a total refund of any and all charges associated with your company and do not want any services associated with any ongoing monthly subscription/membership.
Please e-mail to me (********@*****.***) within 24 hours a message stating your understanding of the above requests.

Sorry, I don't have any authority over any of that, I am just an expert. I can send it to customer service if you like. Not sure about the 'direction' that you speak of but I only offered you the instructions that you seemed to have wanted, thanks

instructions for an additional charge. I now now understand the progressive charging business model that my.justanswer.com uses.Please send my requests to customer service.Thanks.

Maybe the local dealership will give you the instructions on it.