Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a volvo xc90 2008, the transmission was replaced 2013…

Customer Question
I have a volvo xc90...
I have a volvo xc90 2008, the transmission was replaced 2013 under warranty with something said about it being a different version because the vehicle was made late in the model year. I just had rear differential replaced, and while still in the parking lot vehicle developed grinding sound which technician says is the driveshaft and propellor. Seems obvious to be a relationship, they are denying. I believe the rear differential that was sent was the wrong version, and that it affected the rest of the powertrain, how would I check ? Could all problems be caused by warped driveshaft? Were there recalls? there was one I think on transmission, it just seems unbelievable that these three componnt should give out on one vehicle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
1/18/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

hi

hi

not applicable

Ok

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician