Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

How do you change transport mode on a 2015 Volvo v 40

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
1/17/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Deactivating transport mode on most all model vehicles requires a dealers scan tool or computer to then access the component or computer that is in transport mode to then deactivate transport mode to correct this here.In most cases it will require a dealers computer to do this.There is usually an option when connected to the vehicle with the computer to go into the component that is in transport mode and then turn transport mode off from there.Other then this I dont see any other ways or a manual way to deactivate transport mode.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete