Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to install a new passenger headlight 2007 Volvo v 70.

Customer Question
I need to install a...
I need to install a new passenger headlight for my 2007 Volvo v 70.
Found a replacement part made by Depo. Have not bought yet
Question is instalación instructions?
You tube from 1aauto film is wrong.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
1/16/2016
Volvo Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, directions are attached for replacing the headlamp.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?