Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a Automotive tech
7276279

My wipers were working and then stopped all of a sudden, but

Customer Question

Customer: my wipers were working and then stopped all of a sudden, but now when i put the wipers on continuous run the washer fluid pumps out
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have had an alternator problem but then my widsheild wipers stopped the other day, now they are stuck in the upward position, also yesterday my right turn sisnal stopped working as well, left side is fine, not a bulb issue ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Volvo Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i will wait but if satified how do i pay ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with your wiper concern we are going to need more information starting with the year, make and model of your car. Post back with the results and we can work from there.