Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

My s80 1999 model T5, had a problem with the ABS unit. I got

Customer Question
it repaired, but sometimes the...
My s80 1999 model T5, had a problem with the ABS unit. I got it repaired, but sometimes the car won't start at all, and sometimes it comes warning in the display, telling me fail with the ABS unit. The codes ABS 0093 and 0095 comes up when i connect the diagnostic toll, and today also the come : CEM-1A5B. Do you think it's still the ABS Sterling unit which is wrong, or can it be something else ? When i disconnect the minus on the batteri, it is all normal when i connect it again. Sometimes for days, sometimes for only a couple of minutes. I really don't know what to do anylonger, because this coast me a fortune at the garage. Jan Upsahl, Norway.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
8/7/2015
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician

BASED ON THOSE CODES IS LOOKING LIKE BAD ABS MODULE THEY NEVER FIX THOSE ABS MODULE RIGHT IS MOST THE TIME JUST WAIST OF MONEY BUT IS WORTH TRYING BUT WHAT I SEE IT ENDS UP FOR THOSE CODES BAD ABS MODULE

do you need more help ?

can you please rate the answer ok or positive

Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician