Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

Volvo C70 T5: 2011 C70 all pieces of soundsystem seem

Customer Question

2011 C70 all pieces of soundsystem seem to work fine with excepion of the satellite radio. When I select sat 1 or 2 with the media button it does not seem to respond. I did move a sirus account from another radio to it but that did not seem to help
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be a fault with the satellite radio control unit itself with an internal defect causing this here.I have seen on several models before where this control unit fails and causes this issue here.I would have this tested further to see if this is the cause for sure and if found to be at fault it usually requires replacement.
Thanks Pete