Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  18+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

I have a 2000 Volvo V70 GLT, with error code

Customer Question

My name is Don. I have a 2000 Volvo V70 GLT, with error code P1113, Bank 1, Sensor 1, Internal Resistance to High. Do you know what this indicates?
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Most the time that code is for bad oxygen sensor that code is for front oxygen sensor you have one more in rear on that model is recomened to replace both at same . Check all basic before replace like vacuum or air leaks fix if any if not that replace oxygen sensor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. The information i have found online indicates that this code refers to an Intake Air Temperature Sensor. Best I can tell, it is in the intercooler hose behind the radiator. There seem to be two sensors there, and IAT and MAP. Any thoughts on this, or are you certain it is the O2 sensor? Thanks.
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
MalfunctionP1113 IAT Sensor Open/Short
well the P1113 is for the intake air temperature sensor, .It is also a generic code, which could be harder to diagnose because they do not always correspond to the same sensor with an actual Volvo code
But I don't know why your code says bank 1 Sensor 1 that is description of oxygen location like that but non volvo scanner can read different direction problem