Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

Volvo V70 R AWD: my battery went dead a while back and now

Customer Question
my battery went dead a...
my battery went dead a while back and now the sensors are out of whack..biggest problem is the ac...it works for about 15 min. then it doesn't..help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
7/4/2015
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
still waiting
I am in Ca. so PDT
Do you have auto or manual climate control?When the AC fails is it still blowing out cool air (ambient air temp) just not cold air?Have you done any diag or parts replacing yet?
nope nothing yet..yes it still blows, but after about 10miles it just blows outside air which has been about 109 degrees here lately.....I am thinking the sensors might need to be reset.
I still need to know if you have auto or manual climate control.
While blowing hot air while running with the AC still on, are the evaporator lines frozen which may indicate its low on Freon and evaporator is freezing up. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician