Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Volvo S60: My mechanic said the belt in the compressor is broken…

Customer Question
My mechanic said the belt...
My mechanic said the belt in the compressor is broken and the air conditioning is not working on my S60 2012 volvo. Apparently it needs to be replaced, any suggestions?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/3/2015
Volvo Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
Suggestion would be to replace it. Do you need instructions for that?
.
No, how much does that cost?
The Volvo belt is $57.95 with 0.7 hours labor. So roughly $145 plus tax.
.
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****
.
Thanks