Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Volvo XC90 3.2: My XC90 3.2 petrol car cools on the hoses/pipes…

Customer Question
My XC90 3.2 petrol car...
My XC90 3.2 petrol car cools on the hoses/pipes in the engine; the condenser gets hot; but the coolness is not coming into the pasenger compartment.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2015
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
do you get any cold pipes in engine under hood or both pipes are warm ?
The pipes are cold and sweaty in the engine. I already said so in my initial complaint. But normal air in the passenger compartment.???
The condenser also got warm on the side.
You. Will have to run fault code test and climate module and see if temperature control motor control cold air flow to inside from evaporator also you must check as pressures and charge system in that car tends to clogge up also