Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Volvo S80 T6: 2 questions regarding maintenance on my 2011…

Customer Question
2 questions regarding maintenance on...
2 questions regarding maintenance on my 2011 s80 Volvo T6 AWD: To remove and replace the cabin filter, apparently a fuse box assembly must be moved out of the way. I found illustrations on line showing this procedure but I need more info. Also where is the Bevel gear and what needs to be inspected?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Volvo
what needs to be inspected on the bevel gear?
6/15/2015
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.bevel gear is under car transfer case it don't require maintenance if don't leak is sealed unit . Watch video one costumer sent me I saved link also please rate answer positive we stay locked
http://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2008_Volvo_XC70_3.2_3.2L_6_Cyl./air_filter_cabin/replace