Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

960: I own a 1995 Volvo 960 that is in very good shape but

Customer Question
I own a 1995 Volvo...
I own a 1995 Volvo 960 that is in very good shape but with in the last 6 months it just stops and the dealer cannot fix the problem, yet they want to buy it, we put a new air mass sensor on it and it worked for a while then the problem reappeared it has 114,465 miles on it but it's been very well maintained, the problem is intermitted the fault code said it was a harness FI that's no longer available the last stop indicated a check engine light, the dealer has no answers ( stranded in Pensacola Florida ) Centennial Volvo Mercedes.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Volvo
6/3/2015
Volvo Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 2 years ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you know what the actual code number was they retrieved?
Enes
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician