Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Volvo C70 T5: Enes. My 2008 C70 has a roof sensor error.

Customer Question
Hi Enes. My 2008...
Hi Enes. My 2008 C70 has a roof sensor error. The dealer wants to remove the entire roof to repair it. Is a full roof repair required to fix a faulty sensor?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Volvo
Answered in 2 days by:
6/4/2015
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.whah did they say ? What are fault codes ? Did you try Install new software upgrade to crm roof module tell them to re install software reload module re Calibrate it and see if works most the time is pump or module sometime sensor but no roof removal is required so long wiring is not broken