Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Volvo S60 2.4: The front bumper on my 2004 S60 Volvo was popped…

Customer Question
The front bumper on my...
The front bumper on my 2004 S60 Volvo was popped loose when it caught on a bolt in a parking barrier. I was wondering what parts I need to reattach it properly.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Volvo
5/30/2015
Volvo Mechanic: Enes, VOLVO Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.most the time you will just need so called left and right bumper support brackets they brake very easy and also hold re adjust move bumper in out
Could you tell me the specific parts needed for my 2004 S60 please
Number 20 in picture you need left and right
http://www.volvopartswebstore.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_product=1104940&ukey_assembly=242508