Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Volvo V70XC: I am replacing the PCV system on my V70 XC (2001,

Customer Question
I am replacing the PCV...
I am replacing the PCV system on my V70 XC (2001, 5 cyl turbo). I'm having trouble removing the manifold. I can't see where to disconnect the fuel line which threads through the manifold and connects to the fuel rail. I've removed the manifold bolts but can't get the manifold to move out of the way (it moves about 1/2 inch Is there another bolt, support bracket underneath?
thanks,
Bob
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Volvo
5/24/2015
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
I figures it out on my own when I didn't hear back. There was a banjo bolt connection on the bottom of the manifold that connects to a PCV breather hose that was limiting the movement of the intake manifold. I don't need any further help at this point.thanks,
Bob
Glad you got it resolved.