Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Volvo XC90 3.2: What PSI should the AC freon 2007 xc

Customer Question
What PSI should the AC...
What PSI should the AC freon for a 2007 xc90
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Volvo
5/21/2015
Volvo Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Open the file below to see the pressure test specs.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/07xcfreon.pdf
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris