Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

Volvo XC60 T6: Had to jump off 2010 Volvo XC60 It's running

Customer Question

Had to jump off 2010 Volvo XC60
It's running and the air is working but the dash lights are off the mile per hour and RPM gauge you're not working neither are there windows
Category: Volvo
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Pass and back side windows work from them doors
Driver side window controls not working and dash behind steering wheel and radio
Expert:  Kevin replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm Kevin it's highly likely you have damaged the central electronic module this shares information around the car and sends signals to and from all modules you will have to have this tested using diagnostic equipment . Modern cars cannot be used to and for Jump starting as the modules are very sensitive to voltage spikes . The only thing I would try before getting tested is to take battery off for a couple of hour and see if any functions return