Volvo

Have Volvo Questions? Ask a Volvo Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Volvo

Volvo S80 T6: My anti-skid service required light has come

My anti-skid service required light...
My anti-skid service required light has come on...how serious is this and what is intailed in this service procedure?
11/18/2011
hauto
hauto, Technician

Thanks for using JA

The anti skid system is part of the abs system. The abs module needs to be scanned for the fault codes to get a general idea then the fault code will have to be diagnosed.

the anti skid system is disabled as long as the light is on.the ant skid system is a safety feature and very helpful to have on wet and snow cover pavement

Do you know the cost for this procedure?

The only cost I can advise you on is the 1 hour diagnostic charge that a dealer or an independent shop will charge to figure out the problem at an average of $90

No one can tell what the cost is until the problem is diagnosed.

hauto
hauto, Technician
hauto
hauto
hauto, Technician