Volvo

Have Volvo questions? Ask a Volvo mechanic for answers ASAP

Car stalls, display panel turns off, windows wont open..drives…

Customer Question
while driving, car stalls, display...
while driving, car stalls, display panel turns off, windows wont open. car still drives. have to turn off and on again to get back to normal..Does it once in awhile when weather is hot
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Volvo
6/23/2010
Volvo Mechanic: Andy, Volvo Expert Technician replied 8 years ago
Andy, Volvo Expert Technician
What did the dealership replace?
perform com software upgrade and replace battery decline rear sway bar(bent bracket) rear left tie rod(bent sway bar hittin on it), 60k service (lof, pollen filter, air filter, fuelinjection, wipers, sparkplug
yes
So they did a software upgrade and replaced the battery? Do you know what module they upgraded? It should say on your RO next to the part number "XXX Reload"
30772221
That is the part number for the battery. If they did a software upgrade there should be a part description that says "XXX Upgrade"... for example "DIM Upgrade" or "CEM Upgrade"