Enes
Enes, VOLVO Master Technician
Experience:  18+YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&Ase
20168386

VOLVO V70: RUBBER INTAKE TUBE..THROTTLE BODY IT..HOSE

Customer Question

HELLO AGAIN I HAVE A1999 VOLVO V70 DRIVING ME CRAZY THERE IS A LITTLE WHAT APPEARS TO BE SOLONID LOCATED ON THE RUBBER INTAKE TUBE WHICH CONNECTES THE AIR BOX TO THE THROTTLE BODY IT HAS A 5/8 HOSE WHICH COMES OFF OF IT AND GOES TO THE FUEL INJECTION WHEN I TURN THE CAR OFF THIS SELONID CONTINUES TO BUZ KILLING THE BATTERY THE BATT WENT DEAD BUT BEFORE THIS PROBLEM I HAD CODESP1O17---P1019---P1043 THANKS AGAIN DOM
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.
Hello, if you can take a picture of this said solenoid and upload it here by clicking the little green tree icon I'll try to help best I can!