Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  20 Years Volvo experience, Based in Maine, Volvo certified Expert. expertvolvo.com
21030812

1998 volvo s70 srs code

Customer Question

1998 volvo s70 srs code
Category: Volvo
Expert:  Chris replied 7 years ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

where do i look for the answer

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
there is no answer on that site
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no answer in answer box
Expert:  Chris replied 7 years ago.
I do not know what your question is. So how can I answer, what I do not know. Please ask a question
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no answer in box
Expert:  Chris replied 7 years ago.
I can not answer YOUR STATEMENT. ASK A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!
"1998 volvo s70 srs code"
THIS TELLS ME NOTHING! ASK A QUESTION
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
refer to my accont i asked a question at 745 am i responded back 14 x i keep getting told it was answerd it is not in the answer box please help i paid 2 x
Expert:  Chris replied 7 years ago.

I have processed your question, to the moderator as unanswerable. Where you refuse to ask a question. I have no IDEA what you are looking for. other than "1998 volvo s70 srs code ". I have not answered this question in any fashion. I have asked the moderator to refund the money you paid 2x. I hope you have better luck with another expert. I am opting out of this "statement" since there is no "question" here.

You will most likely not find anyone who can give you the assistance you desire for your car, until you read, and ask a question. I have your original post, and all the subsequent posts. "1998 volvo s70 srs code " Tells me nothing of what you want.

Good luck with your search, and may God bless you